Samstag, 28. Februar 2015

Gracia (nerd store)

And again. The sun is shining, the weather is great. We wanted to go to the city, lunch together in a restaurant and things like that. As I told you my little brother is sick (coughing, high temperature and difficult). We knew in the morning, that this won´t work. Someone had to stay at home with the little one. Yes I´m looking forward to get to the city for a few days now and yes, I´m the one who had to stay. My stepmom acted like the worst teenie ever. Instead of reacting like a grownup, talk calm and make logical suggestions, she sat alone and sulking in the bedroom instead of talking with the rest of us after she almost broke some plates, because she was angry. When even I behave more mature than an adult, that means something. And sadly it is not the first time. So now I take care of the little one and wait until they get back home. At least my dad knows me well enough. He offered me his car so when they are back I can go shopping alone as long as I like. That´s really nice of him. He´s the best dad in the world for me. Sorry for my whining and that I load it down here, but I have to get rid of it somehow. So now as an excuse I have some awsome shirts from an awsome store named Gracia I found in Villach. I wish you a nice day. Feel hugged. XOXO


A lot of movie and comic shirts, mugs, bags and more.
Uh they also had those absolutely adorable breakfast plates. I really wanted the first one
but I had no money with me. But aren´t the awsome?

3 Kommentare:

  1. Uh yes.. She has never grown up..that whats the Problem maybe :/
    M suffers a lot lot. So be happy its not your mother, and you would be a better one ;) and soooon, you are going to life somewhere else without the two monsters :p

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha yes exactly^^
      At first the bachelor essay, then the packing for leaving^^

      Löschen