Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2015

Healthy Treats for Valentine's Day (Bethany Mota)

Oh guys I know some don´t like it to talk about valentine´s day but I just found that. There are so many nice settings, camera flairs and moments...I gonna try that as soon as the weather allows it around here in cold, snowy Austria. But I also really like the treats so yes, I´m gonna try them as soon as possible! I know many people do´t like such girls with all this beauty stuff and fashion hauls, but I have to admit that I found some really nice ideas at Beths channel. Especially some DIYs are really great. Well I would recommend you to do it just like I do. Only watch what you are interested in and skip the rest. Logical! Anyway hope this also looks yummy for you.
Feel hugged! XOXO



3 Kommentare:

  1. Sometimes she really has nice DIY ideas, like her breakfast to go idea in the glas. Maybe I'll try the salad idea in summer too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Cool! I want to try some things again too and if they work I´ll show of course^^

      Löschen