Freitag, 20. Februar 2015

Native goodies

Hey guys! I hope you had a very nice day. We had a lot of sun and fun in Innsbruck today. I was at the skirace of my little brother, ate with the grannies and went to get some fruits. After that I visited a friend of mine and we watched "Lilo & Stitch" 1 and 2. I sure like the first movie more than the following, but well it is Stitch and he is adorable. Maybe I´ll make a post honnored to him in the next few days. Let´s see. Well concerning my costume pictures, I finally made them but you´ll still have to wait. I´m really sorry but the damn blog won´t let me upload my pictures in the post. For that I show you some I already prepared and tomorrow I´ll checkt the laptop of my stepmom and try it there. Wish me luck.
I sure wish you a wonderful evening and enjoy my little native goodies I found on Pinterest. No, not a new phase, just a common want-to-have-some-like-this thing. Don´t worry!
Feel hugged. XOXO








1 Kommentar:

  1. Ohh.. I dont worry in fact it helps to be up to date what presents i can buy for you :p and yes it is very nice ;)

    Uhhh... I just remembered your selfmade Stitch Hoodie! Faboules!

    AntwortenLöschen