Sonntag, 8. Februar 2015

The secret life of Walter Mitty

Ever felt a bit down and useless? I do a lot lately again, what is quite annoying. Well mostly I try to feel better with some of my favorite movies and a lot of drawing. One of my absolute favorite movies lately is "The secret life of Walter Mitty". This movie is just a masterpiece! A man finally finds the courage to break out of his everyday life and escapes his daydreams to live more than he could have ever dreamt of. It is a movie that restores faith in humanity and your own life. I love it and I plan to do a lot like him especially during the summertime. So please watch it. Feel hugged. xoxo
Here you go with one of my favorite songs out of this movie. The Soundtrack itself is really great!





One of the movieposters.

Such a true comment on the movie with a perfectly chosen Scene.

And one day I´ll find the courage to do that too.
You have to know my biggest fear is the cold.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen