Freitag, 27. Februar 2015

Babsi´s Craftstore

We had a wonderful weather today! Sun, blue sky, no wind, just really beautiful. Actually the perfect day to do something outside, because it wasn´t even cold but nice warm. But the ods aren´t in my favor. My littler brother is a monster...a sick little monster, what makes him more monster than unsual. And with this my stepmom also transforms into a big annoying bickering mother monster. Today is one of those days when you feel like you are going to throw punches every second, but the only thing that holds you back is this voice that tells you not to be angry or aggressive, because it´s such a beautiful day. Well today´s plan was waiting for my dad to come from work at 13 o´clock, having lunch together and drive to the supermarket to buy food. In fact it took my dad and me until 16 o´clock to leave the damn house. And as soon as we left (together with the monsters) my stepmom started nagging right away without any reason, yes, the little monster too. I´m sorry I put that here, but I´m sure not the only one, who simply doesn´t get girls/women. So if you feel like that sometimes...brother/sister you are not alone!
Now my dad and I fight back. Ocean sounds music and power napping!
I have some nice things from a craftstore in Villach to share with you. Hope you like them.
Wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged! xoxo



Those cute pastel stars are actually little bells.

Do you know the medicine boxes where you put your pills in so you don´t
forget to take them through the day? Well they had them for kids. Cute.

Well of course I´m totally fond
of this Disney tape. Stitch!!!

And if you ever have to make a gift for a girl and
you have no idea what to give...well I find that
pretty awsome.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Sooooo...where can I find this bells?!?!?!? *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. In Villach^^ or maybe online at http://www.babsi.at/

      BABSI's Künstler- und Bastelbedarf
      Steinwenderstraße 15
      9500 Villach / Austria

      Löschen