Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015

Vintage shields

Hey guys. I´m sorry, but I didn´t made a lot of pictures today. I actually wanted to, but I met a friend and we talked a lot so I didn´t take a walk through the shops. So sorry for that. But I found something I wanted to share with you. A few posts ago I showed you a vintage candy shop shield that I was quite fond of but today I saw some that were way cooler. I actually like to have one or two of them, but I didn´t look for the prices. Do you actually like vintage as a style?
Feel hugged. xoxo

Those shields are from Butlers. I really like this style and they would look really
nice in a kitchen or above a bar or washing room. What a pitty that I don´t have
my own place yet. But I´m afraid I couldn´t decide.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen