Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015

Minimalism

Well I didn´t do much today, because I started to write my next essay, really annoying. But hey, if you can´t change things, let them be. So I try to work my way through this to get on with my life somehow. And yes, I´ve decided to be more dearing this year. I mean concerning travel and adventure and stuff like that. Wish me luck. And I want to wish you best luck and a great year with lots of adventure and new experiences you´ll be proud of. But even with my wonderful wishes for you I didn´t make a lot of pics today and because of the fact, that I want to show you some more things I also found online I wanted to make today´s post simple. So that´s it. Have a nice evening! Feel hugged. XOXO

A sweater I got from my dad. I love it
for its style and material.

I try to learn playing guitar and my dad gave
me his guitar to practise, because I don´t
have one of my own.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen