Montag, 23. Februar 2015

Snow

Hey guys, with the two Harry Potter posts I made for you lately I kinda got a hogwarts flash or something I don´t know. Anyway it is fun and I get more and more ideas. As soon as I get my own place I´m sure will make a HP party or themed movie evening. This is very childish I know, but you know me well enough to know that I don´t care. :) I looked through some photos and found those from my train trip to Carinthia when holidays started. Now it remindes me of the hogwartsexpress, because of the weather outside. I think I´ll show you some of my HP ideas as long as I´m so into it.
Feel hugged. xoxo


I really like it when there is a lot of snow outside and the sun is shining.
Everything is glittering and it seems magical, especiall when you sit inside with
a warm drink and watch the sparkle from the window.

Especially this moment was great.. The sun shone and the snow
swirled around as the train passed by. I really liked that.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'm happy that winter is passing by .... today I nearly slipped while walking down our driveaway because it has rained and than cold degrees... brrrrr....

    Also on the train platform in salzburg it was very cold although in linz I was sweating xD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You know me XD I´m longing badly for summer. But I saw the first spring flowers today^^

      Löschen