Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2015

Love things

Okay  I have to admit, I wasn´t shopping today. I finished my essay, sat in the sun and ate a yummy Schnitzel. But I forgot to show you these awsome things I found lately, so I wanted to share this with you. Hope you like some of them and if the odds are in my favor I´m gonna manage to take a photo of my Hermoine costume I wore last weekend. Wish me luck. Have a nice evening. Feel hugged.xoxo

I know, it is very pink and girly. It is a candy shop, so come on!
I really like those vintage shields, no matter how increadibly pink they are.
Wouldn´t want it in my room, but if I´d throw a candy party, I would make
something like that. For sure. This one I found at Depot.

I have a very good friend, more like my little sis,
she really likes pink and a nice mixture of goth, punk
and kawaii stuff. So as I saw these sweaters, I had
to think of her. Would  be awsome if she wore the
creme/rose one and me the white/blue sailor one.
I found them at New Yorkers without money.

Okay for all the twisted minded of you!
I almost bought those two items. I really don´t like pink and hearts and
stuff like that and I pretty sure I would never really wear these pants.
But hell, as I saw this despicable me unicorn trousers next to the kinda shitty
gotham city batman shirt (what I find adorable by the way), I almost bought
them together. Just because I thought it would simply look awsome wearing
them together and be all like this "What the fuck is going on"
Of course I spyed this at Primark, and yes I didn´t buy it!

But I bought these! I simply had to.
Actually those headphones are meant for
kids, but I have a small head so it´s okay.
They normally cost about 10€ at Primark,
but I got them cheaper and hope they will
survive me as long as possible.

2 Kommentare: