Samstag, 21. Februar 2015

Nice things

Today was kinda weird, I´m sorry. I have no idea what to tell you. At the time I woke up today the sun was rising and I couldn´t fall asleep again, yummy breakfast with banana-shake and a sliced pear with some yogurth. I was alone at home and didn´t feel good so I headed for the bus to get out of the house. In the city I found some nice things, but the sky turned grey and pale. So my mood didn´t get any better. At home I wanted to dance a bit while cooking, but then my dad, stepmom and lil´broter came back home from skiing, so no music but listening to useless argues from my stepmom. I sat down and went on with cooking and eating lunch. The big ones left to go to the city again and I was left at home with the little monster. Didn´t help my mood either. But now in the evening I got some felt and crafted a garland for springtime and started to read a new book. So the day started good, went on weird, got awsome for a short time and now I´m sitting here with...what the hell? No idea what was going on today. Anyway I hope you like some of things I found. Wish you a nice evening and I wish for all of us, that tomorrow gets way better than today! Feel hugged. xoxo

I found this two nice undershirts + panties at Primark, aren´t they awsome?

And whenever you find one minion, you´ll find
othere ones. This is a USBstick from Libro.
Thought it is totally cute, but way to expensive.

And now that spring is coming closer the birthdays  of some little girls I
know are too. I went to H&M kid´s section and found those necklaces.
Really cute and childish, maybe I´ll get one or two for the birthday kids.


3 Kommentare: