Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015

Nice things

Hey guys. Guess what we had finally sun again. Even with the low temperatures outside it was great walking through the sun and at least in the car was it cozy warm all the time. I also met an old friend today, was a good Feeling and now I´m watching the new series "Flash" until now it is actually quite good. But I have to admit, that I don´t know the Comics. And in a few minutes the new series "Gotham" starts too. So I´m very excited. Maybe you can watch it too and hope you like it. In the last few weeks I found again some nice things to show you. So feel hugged. xoxo

Cute minion shirt from Primark.

Textile batman bag, Primark, but I have to tell
you that I defenitely prefer textile bags. Plastic bags
aren´t good for the environment and during shopping
you get way to many of them. So I think you gotta
start somewhere, even with small steps.

Well these two watches I also found at Primark
and I thought the idea was nice.

Ever thought of pimpin´ up your kitchen?
Maybe menu-tablets like those from Depot,
could be nice way to do so, especially for families.



I´ve already tried those mug-cakes from Nanu Nana and I really like them.
But what you have to know, is that you need to eat them right away.
Otherwise those yummy Snacks get hard quite fast.

H&M got some new stuff in their office collection.
Here you got a flamingo tape dispenser.

And H&M also got something for unicorn fans.
A rose unicorn pencil sharpener.

4 Kommentare:

  1. so somehow it works with an account finally. never thought it would be that confusing. :D

    damn cute unicorn... oh i can feel the Magic. totally Need it :P so I will look in any store i find :)

    Lia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. haha *triumpf*
      wish you best luck XD

      Löschen
    2. found the unicorn and the flamingo today :D
      thanks for the hint! now we have all our presents together :)

      Löschen