Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015

A lazy beautiful day

I´m sorry guys this week is not that exciting. I hoped to do more, but without a car it got very difficult. So most of the time I sit around, read, learn and watch movies. Now I just give you a short insight into a lazy nice day of mine. Maybe I´ll give you my lazy day essentials another time, could be a nice idea. So feel hugged and wish you a nice evening. xoxo



A super yummy hot chai latte with mini marshmallows. I love those little
colourful sweet sugar clouds. Not very healthy I know, but now that I´ve
tried them...they are so delicious!

A bit creativity is always topic when I´m stuck at
home. This is street art from Innsbruck.

Whenever you need something to cheer you up, try soap bubbles.

4 Kommentare:

  1. I would be happy not to have a car. Today I really had luck with the policeman. I acted hysterical-lialike-sorry and he destroyed the complaining paper (I parked wrong and didn't know). But If I wouldn't have had the car, that situation wouldn't had happend. xD

    so enjoy relaxing ;) nice weather will come soon :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh yes, you are right. I don´t have such problems and don´t have to look for a parking spot. Well I just like the feeling of driving around and getting places. Anyway, yes, now that I have the possibility I´ll just chillax.

      Löschen
    2. The Problem was my hurry. Had a doctors appointment. It wasnt really clear that I was parking in front of a kindergarden. A really sad one, when you cant see it. Also other cars parked there. So lucky for me I was there when the policeman came by^^ Bad thing: First called parents&co to say everything was okay. ^^so all the Rest happened^^

      Hope the weather was nice at your place too ;) at Klagenfurt it was^^

      Löschen