Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015

Baymax!

Hey guys. I had a tough day yesterday. I enjoyed valentine´s day, met a really awsomely nice young woman from Vancouver, Canada. We also went to the queer carneval party and another crappy bar, what was a mistake, because my clothes stink like hell. But it was fun anyway. I´m glad I did all this yesterday. Still I´m sorry, that I couldn´t post . So today you get a Baymax post.
I LOVE IT!
Baymax joins the group of my favorite new kids movies. Despicable me, How to Train your Dragon, Rise of the Guardians, Baymax, Merida, Frozen...Yes, I quite childish, but I love it and I´m good with that. Did you watch the movie yet? What are your favorite kids movies?
Feel hugged. xoxo


If you get the chance to watch the movie you get to
know, that this poster explains the movie quite good.

Gosh they are so cute!!!

The family. And one of the best big brothers ever. Relly like them!

The villian. A good made character and you kinda start feeling with him.


4 Kommentare:

  1. Oh yesss.... the smell of fresh & cold smoke are so awful... :( when I know that a friend wants to meet in a pub or bar I never wash my hair, so after the meeting I have one more reason to shower in the middle off the night :D

    Missed Baymax :( But I will watch it as soon as possible!

    By the way: http://instagram.com/p/zINaayKcNx/?modal=true :D


    Lia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes it was indeed awful. I´ll never go to Bacchus again. the Queer Party was really fun though^^

      If you watched it, tell me what you think about it!

      uuuuh yey my mug XD

      Löschen
  2. such a great name and than awful? grrr... that really sucks^^
    were all of them dressed up well? :)

    i will :)

    yeah, finally used it, although i had concerns... we had only really small cups and i was too lazy to wash by hand XD but uhhhh it is so awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yep it does, well can´t change it
      Oh yes, they had really awsome costumes and some quite strange ones, but it was simply great^^

      good^^

      Haha I see. I´m still glad you found the courage to use it^^

      Löschen