Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2015

Nice things

Hey guys. Yes, I found some nice things again. Sorry but lately I like to walk through shops again and you know, whenever I find something I really like...need to share it somehow. So here you go. Hope you like some things too and in the next few days I´ll show you something that I made myself. With carneval coming up I got invited to a festival and I found myself almost forced to make my own magical wand. I´ll show you the once I made and the diy tutorial that was the biggest help.
So have a nice evening. Feel hugged. xoxo


A turqoise metal fake cage from 1€Teddy.
It costs about 25€ and I´m not sure yet if I
should join it to my birthday wishes.
I really love the colour, size and especially all
the ideas I get for using it at home.

I know that the mainstream hipsters are finally fading away again, butI saw
this hipster bunny easter pillow (or whatever) at Depot and thought it was cute.

Oh my gosh! Isn´t that cue?!
Found it with an old friend and fell in love with it.
It is a cute litte fluffy adorable sloth plushie.
A pitty, it is way to expensive for me...Nici.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Omg, I didn't realize that you took a photo at that moment XD I'm so blind ^^

    The cage is awesome ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha is okay XD
      Yep I thought you might like that one too^^

      Löschen
    2. Yeah :D but I wouldnt know what to do with it ;) that would be a problem :p maybe that would be a "Staubfänger" in my room cause I'm Not so creative xD

      Löschen
    3. Haha yep I know what you mean^^

      Löschen