Montag, 5. Januar 2015

What a long train day

I finally got home. The day was really long and exhaustig and I´m glad to be home now. No question, I didn´t want to leave in the first place. Anyway I´m really tired and just wanted to Show you some photos of my trip today. Hope you had a nice start into this week. Feel hugged. xoxo


I´m sure you all know what a train trip looks like.
But I never made a photo like this before, so
I simply wanted to try it once.

As you can imagine...I took a look at the time
several times with the little hope that time would
run faster. Anyway, this is my new watch.
Found it under the christmas tree. Love it!

Oh guys, let me introduce you to dean&david.
Whenever you want a snack instead of a full lunch, because
you´re running out of time or your body just wants something
small, delicious, healthy and inexpensive...go there.
The food they have ist just awsome!

The last bit of sun I saw today on the trainstation
in Munic while waiting for te train.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen