Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015

Favorite series

So now that I watched the start of the fourth season of "Game of Thrones" yesterday night and almost got mad, because after every 20 minutes the ads started again and it really took until almost midnight to watch the first three episodes. So on DVD it is much easier, but I don´t have the fourth season yet, so I´ll have to be patient. The next three episodes will be on next tuesday.

Anyway as you might have mentioned I´m pretty fond of series right now. I´ve watched "Supernatural", "Dexter" the first, second and third season, "Game of Thrones" and it won´t take long for me to start with "Grimm". I really like those series, not just because they are pretty awsome, but I have to admit, that I like the stories. Especially "Dexter", oh I can understand this character so good sometimes. Could seem kinds scary, but I just think he is charming and adorable.
But of course there are still series I´d love to watch. Just like BBC Sherlock, Being human, Teen Wolf, NCIS (oh gosh I love this sooo much) and things like Vikings, Black sails and stuff.



From the all day Long series on TV I´m really fond of Big Bang Theory, sometimes Two and a half man and How I met your mother, but what I like more would be the first series of Gilmore Girls, Malcome in the middle and oh my goodness I love 2Broke Girls.

What are your favorite series?





One of the best series ever!!!

Awsome camera, nice ideas, great music and why I love them.

Well, almost everyone knows it by now.

Just saw two episodes and already really like it.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Awesome series^^~
    Dexter is cool and the sentence at the supernatural- pic is really amazing XD
    reminds me on beilight XD
    Game of Thrones is super-awesome*-* can´t wait for my friend to come to berlin and watch it with her ^^~
    and sherlock: I love crime-series. But there is something that disturbs my at this serie v.v" it´s not the charakter, or the way of filming or anything.....just a little thing that(my opinion) does not really fit in there ^^"

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. But I´m defenetly going to buy sherlock ^^~

      Löschen
    2. Oh I love dexter <3
      and yes I always laugh when I´m watching supernatural, the winchester Brothers are the best^^
      I can´t wait for the next episodes of GoT next tuesday XD

      well I´ve just seen two episodes of Sherlock so far, but I hear a lot good things so I hope I watch it soon

      Löschen