Dienstag, 20. Januar 2015

Essays and tea

Oh guys...I had a day off and all I did was learning and writing my second essay. At least I was able to sit in the sun in my room and on the balcony. Just had to get back in as the wind started to blow away my things...that wasn´t very nice. What I tried too today, was a scrambled egg with tomatos, mushrooms and meat for breakfast. It was so delicious! And I finished my last banana together with some vanilla yoghurt. During the day I kinda got adicted to jasmin tea. Got it from a chinese store nearby and hell this was yummy and refreshing in an interesting way. Well I´m sorry there is not much to post today, because of the damn essay. Anyway, wish you a nice evening and wonderful dreams. Feel hugged. xoxo



The spectacular jasmin tea and yes, one day I´ll get
myself one of those pretty teapots...asian style.

My clumsy, pale feet chillin´ in the sun.

3 Kommentare: