Freitag, 23. Januar 2015

Kawaii from the internet

I just recognized that I showed you some kawaii stuff in the last few posts and thought that I could do that again. While surfing through the net I found some really cute things, that I wanted to share. Some of them are so cute, that I´d love to have them. So I hope you like some of them too. Feel hugged. xoxo



This is so cute! As a bear it would be even more adorable for me. Wish
 I could have one like this, but no idea where to get it or how much it costs.

As soon as I know how to make them I will. So fluffy!

A cloud night light for kids (or adults^^)
I was actually looking for another light garland and found this candy floss
garland for a kids party, but I think it would also just look nice in a girly rooom.

I looove these! Aren´t they cute? Don´t know where to find them yet.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Uuuh, the last ones are very cute ^^~
    This pokemonstyle is very funny XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes I´d love to have one, but I couldn´f find where to buy them^^

      Löschen