Samstag, 3. Januar 2015

Kachelhaus breakfast

Oh guys I had a brunch today. We went to the "Kachelhaus" here in Bielefeld, it is a quite old restaurant and one of the most interesting buildings in the city. Gosh I tell you it is so beautiful there, the old tables and chairs, the adorable way they light the room in combination of some little decorations, it is warm and comfortable. The people working there are also very nice and polite and really helpful as we found out today. And, oh dear, the food was so delicious! You can find everything there, not only ham and egg with sausages but also marmelades, yoghurts, puddings, fruits, vegetables, salades, tomatos and mozarella cheese, cereals and of course WAFFLES. You could also order scrambled egg with ingredients you could  choose by yourself. Simply awsome!
So I can only recommend it. Take a day for yourself and make a yummy bruch just to relax and don´t worry, take a few hours to eat. Do it inside in your room with a nice movie, good Company, your favorite Music or something else you love to do. Or get your things and turn it into a picnic or open your window, get on your balcony or do it like me and look for a lovely place to brunch.
I hope you had a wonderful day, wish you a nice evening and magical dreams at night. xoxo



The Kachelhaus from outside and inside. I guess you know why I wanted to go there. It looks
so fabulous and it´s warm and really comfy in there. Even the staff is very nice and polite.

There was our table, as you see it is really comfortable and you get almost
everything for breakfast, Not just sweet stuff or ham and eggs, but also a lot
of fruits, yoghurts and vegetables. Wanted to show you (so that you get a taste of it)

They had WAFFLES! So Yummy and a very delicious fruity juice.

I don´t know, but I got soooo fascinated by this candle. Made about fifty photos of it.

2 Kommentare:

  1. goooosh, I wanna eat waffles and little strawberry-cakes and and and *-* ....*can´t stop thinking about something else...*~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha yes I know what you mean XD
      It was sooooo yummy! I´ll defenitely gonna go there again^^

      Löschen