Freitag, 16. Januar 2015

Some nice things

Hey guys! I spent half of the day at the University today and wrote a test that lasted almost more than an hour, but I´m fine and I feel good. Even though I´m tired and exhausted. Anyway I wanted to start showing you some nice things I found lately. I hope you like them too. Feel hugged.xoxo



Hair chalk from Primark. I really like them. Well I didn´t try those from Primark
yet, but I have one in blue from Bipa and maybe I´ll try those too. Let´s see.
They are very easy to use, as you see and not that expensive.

Gosh I found this little buddy at Libro.
It is a USB stick, but it costs to much for me.

I found this beauty at Xenos in Bielefeld, Germany.
But I think this is a really nice idea and I bet you could easily do it yourself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen