Montag, 19. Januar 2015

Red pandas

You know these days, which just don´t seem right? Things don´t work out they actually should? You try really hard, but don´t seem to move anywhere? The world is to big, the future to uncertain and scary? Yes? Well buddy you are not alone. Things around here are getting quite messy too. I have way to less time for way to much to do and organize. It feels like I am carrying around a big old stone everywhere I go and I hate this feeling. This year I want to be different, more selfconfident and hell yes, fuck what others think. I´ll manage my own ride and you will too!


A few days ago I read something about a girl, what first seemed really weird and childish. She does something that I wouldn´t have thought would work. Especially for a grown up, but I was wrong, it acutally works just fine. Everytime she felt down, she watched red pandas (in the zoo or online like YouTube) and when things get really hard she just pretends to be one. I tried that and it is so much fun, that it works. Try to imitate their movements and soon you´ll have to laugh and maybe it doesn´t take long to feel as cute and curious like they are. I love them.
So go on and troll around! Feel hugged! XOXO

P.S. Take a look on YouTube and really watch them for a few minutes^^


source: Deviantart

So cute sleeping like that!

When was the last time you smelled a flower?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen