Freitag, 2. Januar 2015

Coffee shop

Oh sorry guys. I know it gets anoying, but I´m really trying to post everyday. But in the last days it is really hard to write for me. So I´m very sorry. Anyway. I thought, if I don´t manage it to post for you everyday, than I´ll Show you more on the days I can post for you. Just like today.


We went to one of the best coffee Shops in the world (yes, I´m sure of that) and I wanted to Show you how great things are there and why I like it so much. It is in Bielefeld a Little shop but with two floors with seats and tables so relax and enjoy for example the best hot chocolate in the world (at least I think that).

So hope you had a wonderful day and wish you a nice evening/night. Sleep thight and feel hugged. xoxo



At the cashdesk you can choose what you like and nearby
is another table with Little coffee Gadgets and water for free.

Just wanted to Show you my favorite seat in there on the
second floor on a very comfortable Couch.

Soooo yummy!
Hot chocolate Brown and White, plus the most delicious
Good bye Christmas Muffin in the world!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen