Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

Nice things2

So today I wrote two test. It was pretty good. I finally finished some stuff I´ve been pushing around for some time and after I was done at university...Swimming for an hour. After that the city called and I just strolled around. In fact I already found some easter presents. Amazing. Anyway today I will chill a bit and tomorrow the learning starts again, but in the afternoon I will go and watch BAYMAX in the Metropol Cinema. Oh guys I´m so looking forward to this! So I found some nice things again, that I wanted to show. Hope you like them. Feel hugged. xoxo


Cute bear ring from Müller.

Vintage like bicycle necklace also from Müller.

I found this adorable lip balm panda at H&M.

And also at H&M in the kids section I ran over this
nice Superman sports bottle, they also have one
for Spiderman fans.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen