Dienstag, 13. Januar 2015

Sunny day

Okay as much as i hated yesterday, I liked today. I had wonderful dreams and was woken up by the sun, that tried to get into my room. The first thing I did was taking a walk in the sun before I took my laptop and sat down on our balkony for breakfast. I sat there quite long, chatting with friends and working on my essay (finished it...yey). Actually I had no lunch but instead a fine, long shower was my desire. In the afternoon I enjoyed the sun while walking through the city and meeting a friend, having a snack and now that I´m  back home, my nails got painted, letters got written and music got turned up loud. Later on I´ll watch the fourth season of "Game of Thrones" on TV (RTL2 for my german and austrian friends). With that I wish you a nice evening, hope you had an even nicer day. Feel hugged. xoxo



Oh how lovely it is when the sun tries to blow away my curtains.

That´s how I took the walk in the morning. Just a thin sweatshirt and jeans.

For breakfast I put on my red leggings and fluffy slippers.
Isn´t that blue sky above the mountains nice?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen