Montag, 12. Januar 2015

Rough monday

I hate going to University during wintertime. It is cold, way to dark and unfriendly. It is terribly when you have to leave home when it´s still dark and come back when it´s dark again. This sucks! And once more my collegues here let me feel, that we are not really friends. We are just collegues. that hurts and is really annoying. But hey, I don´t want to stay here for ever so I won´t waste my time on things like that. Last night I didn´t get a lot of sleep, because I had to help a friend, but that´s okay. You know, we do a lot for our family. Family and love are irst priority no matter what! But it´s hard to get up in the early morning just to crawl out of bed for a cold, dark weather outside, unfriendly collegues, a vold classroom and everything without breakfast. It´s monday...I hate mondays. Garfield for the win! So anyway in my lunchbreak I went swimming and joyfully laughed as the sun finally came through the clouds. As soon as I got home, I had to work on my essay again, ut in the evening I´ll enjoy the third season of "Game of Thrones". Do you like this series? I sure love it, especially because of the dragons and the great costumes. Maybe I´ll show you my favorite series in the next few days, let´s see. I hope you had a warm and comfortable day. Feel hugged and have a nice evening. xoxo



Dark and cold was my morning, dark and cold.

Swimming was a good idea, felt much better after it.

And there look! Sun! So much sun, that I threw a shadow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen