Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015

Alternative living

I´m sorry my laptop won´t let me upload photos yet. I still don´t know why...really annoying. Hopefully the computer at the university will be working again tomorrow. Otherwise I´ll have to look for another option to upload my pictures for you. Anyway I wanted to show you this too and prepared it a few days ago so I´ll show you today. You have to know, I really like alternative living, just like a lot of things in bohemian or gypsy style. Last time I went to the libary I found a magazine about country living style mixed with others and I found these two pictures I wanted to share and last summer I started to create my own glas-garden, that grows a little bit once in a while . I hope you like them too. Feel hugged. xoxo



The entrance door to a little cottage.

A bed built out of pallets. Maybe I´ll try that for my bed to.
Since I´ve been little I´m afraid of the monster under my bed, seriously, so now
my mattress just lies on the floor, but this might be a nice alternative + bookshelf.

And I wanted to show you my glas-garden.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey! that bed! one of my friends built it! its so cool!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh awsome! Maybe he/she could tell me how to do that? I´m still not sure how to make it if I get the Chance. But yes you are totally right! Those look sooooo great!

      Löschen