Freitag, 9. Januar 2015

100th post!

Oh gosh it is really my post number hundred! I know it is not much, but I am still happy about it. Dancing right now to be honest. Anyway, I´m on the road again today so I surfed through the internet to find some of my favorite "cold season" beauties for you. Today you get a lot of pictures. If you like similar things take a look at Pinterest and We heart it. I hope you like it! Feel hugged! XOXO



Well I love Oreos like hopefully everybody else.

Something I do to. Getting a hot drink and checking
the christmas tree almost every day to be sure that
it can stay a bit longer and isn´t already loosing needles.

Want to have those shoes!!! With the socks of course.

I saw this and just thought: "Aw that´s me!"

You probably know by now: I love the sea!

And I don´t know how, but I will make something
like this for myself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen