Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015

Vintage for your room

So today is my last day here in Germany. Tomorrow morning I´ll have to leave and get back home (to my grandma´s placefor first stop). I´d really like to stay way longer believe me. But I hope I can write you a post tomorrow after I got home and then we´ll go back to normal and you get a post everyday. Sorry again. Anyway, today ist quite chaotic so I have some vintage stuff for you I found the last few days. Hope you like them too. Feel hugged. xoxo




Nice money purses in fashion vintage style from Libro.


Found those storage boxes at Nanu Nana.
And the most awsome stamps are from Thalia.


You know how much I like coke. At Thalia
they now have some of these vintage metal boards to hang
in your room or even better (above your house bar) fridge.



Couldn´t go past them without taking a photo.
Vintage cereal boxes from Thalia.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen