Samstag, 17. Januar 2015

Kawaii

Well guys, actually I planned a dozen things and activities for today, but I slept really long and that felt very good. The plan included actually a trip to the city for a bit shopping and maybe going on the mountain for a hot chocolate, but as I got up and pulled the curtains aside...it was snowing an raining like hell. So I decided to make a I-stay-in-my-room-with-chai-and-movies-day. Wasn´t a bad idea. I had a nice day at home and finally found some time to cool properly again, it was really yummy. But I also found some really nice websites today. Maybe I can manage it to show my favorite websites to you tomorrow. But today I want to show you some kawaii (cute) things I found and got. Hope you like some of them. Feel hugged. xoxo



I got those post-ist from a friend at the University and I think they are
just adorable. I like the right one in blue most.

Yes I got this cute Panda post-it too.

Well, I would never wear hair accessoires like this
but I couldn´t help to find it very cute.
Found it at the Kids section in H&M-

For candy fans I found this necklace
right next to the muffin at H&M.

Oh gosh I think I want to have one of them. Of course
I´d love the blue one my own, but I´m still not sure yet.
You can find these cams at Saturn, Mediamarkt
or other electronic market.

And because I´m still longing for spring, I found this cute ring with a bird
and rose flowers at Sixx.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Aaaw cool! So we´re kinda postit-geisha-mates XD Awsome!
      Do you use yours as bookmarks too?

      Löschen