Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015

Never ending learning and wales fever

Well my day was filled with learning things and paper stuff. I hope yours was more fun and way more comfortable. Everytime when the tests start I feel so damn stressed that I can bearly sleep. That´s annoying. Well one of my list of things that make me smile at the moment is my upcoming addiction for the UK and co. I got invited to Wales this summer and guys, I can´t wait to get there. Especially because I haven´t been there yet. Well you know, I haven´t been everywhere yet, but it is on my list. By the way: Where would you dream to go this summer if you had the chance?
Feel hugged. xoxo






Love UK ring from Müller.

Some nice notbooks from 1€ Teddy and yes I expect to
wear very cosy clothes when the weather  gets british, XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen