Freitag, 30. Januar 2015

Breakfast and nice day

Well this day was a quite nice one. I actually slept good, learned a lot, ate well and went to the cinema...BAYMAX. Oh gosh I love it! It has two very sad moments, but the rest of the movie is just adorable and I want to make an own post about it. Now my dad finally came home and I wish I could leave with him on sunday but on monday are my last two test so I have to wait until then. But time flys by, won´t take so long. I hope you had a nice day too. Feel hugged. xoxo



Don´t forget a good breakfast for a good day.

I catched a little bit of sun today, just five minutes
but better a bit than nothing.

Oh and I forgot to show for the girls.
Those floral print shoes I found at New Yorker.
Think those could be really nice for springtime if you like this style.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen