Donnerstag, 6. November 2014

SNOW!

Woke up this morning, had no bad thoughts, smiled as my alarm went off and got up, dressed myself in a cozy outfit, packed my stuff for university and went to the window to pull the curtains aside...and there it was...white, thick, cold, enormous....SNOW! I had to stop for a moment and take a deep breath. Well guys, I actually don´t really like snow, it´s cold, white and wet. Have to admit that it looked really pretty, by the thought to stay at home and drink hot chocolate, but I had to go to university...so what should I do?! But than it came to me. I held my head high and marched to my closet and pulled out my thick nitted cardigan/sweater and my superwarm knitted winterjacket with the fluffy warm material on the inside. It is warm, it is increadibly warm, it is so warm that the only thing that got cold on my way to the class was my nose. Haha! Triumph! So with that I wish you a beautiful day, cozy, warm and nice. Xoxo


See how the winter starts to swallow my prescious autumn?
I´ll show you my fluffy jacket as soon as I manage it to upload it.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen