Samstag, 15. November 2014

A touch of Paris

What a day! Guys, you know by now how I feel about my family, how much I need them, even when they are really chaotic and a bit much sometimes. But I love them with all my heart! Yesterday I was a bit worried, if today is going to be fun.....butt well it was actually pretty great. I slept good and honestly felt a bit like a morning person (actually I´m NOT). Went to get my precious onesie, that I will show you one or the other day. It is awsome! Fluffy, warm and cute. Went through the city with my dad a bit and we went to Running Sushi for lunch. So yummy! After that we went ice skating for one or two hours and headed back home to sit and talk and laugh a bit. Be aware, I´ll show you some pictures! But for now I got something else for you.
I found these church-window-leggings the other day and they reminded me so much of my Paris trip, that I want to repeat. So I wanted to share this moment of memories with you.
Wish you a nice evening. See ya. xoxo

Churchwindow-leggings from New Yorker.
I´m not sure if I would wear them, but these so riminded me
of Paris. The first time I walked into Notre Dame was amazing!
You gotta love this church, especially for the windows!

I couldn´t resist making about 500 photos just
of Notre Dame´s windows, the light the colours.
Really guys, you have to see this at least once.

Of course you can´t walk through Paris without taking a photo
of the Eifel Tower...in fact you just have to.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen