Dienstag, 11. November 2014

Baby it´s getting cold outside

It was nice today actually. Slept really long, started to chat with friends while I was still in bed, then got a nice yummy breakfast and little dancing around until lunchtime. My Lil´sis had birthday today. I´m kind of sad, that I couldn´t make a birthday cupcake for her, so I sent her a box that looked like one with small gifts in it. Than I had to go to the shoppingmall and helped a friend out before getting back home. And here I am. So wish you a nice day and a sunshine smile!


Found These knitted animal gloves at C&A.

This jacket with nordic patterns is from New
Yorker. I really like These Patterns for the
winter time and they are mostly mixed up with
awsome warm textiles for freezy days.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen