Donnerstag, 27. November 2014

Believe in yourself....and make bread

There may be days when you get up in the morning and things aren’t the way you had hoped they would be. That’s when you have to tell yourself that things will get better. There are times when people disappoint you and let you down. But those are the times when you must remind yourself to trust your own judgments and opinions, to keep your life focused on believing in yourself. There will be challenges to face and changes to make in your life, and it is up to you to accept them. Constantly keep yourself headed in the right direction for you. It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are. So when the days come that are filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilities, remember to believe in yourself and all you want your life to be. Because the challenges and changes will help you to find the goals that you know are meant to come true for you. And no matter how hard things get, as long as you manage to believe in yourself anyhow, things will turn out even better than you could have ever imagined.

I just found this post and surely wanted to share it with you. Now that december is coming closer everyday, I think a lot about my family and friends, And I tell you these people are my little stars, that brighten up my way, but still...I am the one, who has to take the steps. So believe in yourself even when things get hairy. XOXO



Other Topic
I found this baking-gift-idea yesterday while surfing through the internet. And I thought: Well this is a really nice idea, easy, fast and a gift made by heart. So if you know someone, who enjoys it, this might be a nice present. I´m gonna try it one or the other day and I already wanted to show you how I think I´m gonna make this by myself.
(http://beckiadams.blogspot.co.at/2013/12/another-neighbor-gift-idea.html)

Selfmade bread as a christmas present.


I´m gonna take y first try with the multigrain
bread mix from IKEA. Easy, fast and effortable.

For the cute little pendants stamps like these
from Depot might come in handy.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Good god I get hungry ^^"

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That´s why I wanted to try that XD

      Hey don´t be shocked, I just deleted some parts of our conversation yesterday from the comments. I don´t want to have such personal Information about me here...well not yet^^ But I really enjoyed writing with you!

      Löschen
    2. That with the bus: its ok^^ it's not that I'm your parent or something^^ i was kinda doing stuff myself^^

      Löschen