Samstag, 8. November 2014

November owls

Wow, today was a long and exciting day. We went to get my dad´s car, went to IKEA for lunch and a bit of Shopping. Than to a zoo, where you can buy pets, but we only took a look at all these beautiful fish. Well I have to admit, my dad and me would like to have an aquarium/fish tank again, but we are still not sure...so just looking. Afterwards we also went to the shoppingmall, where I got some goodies for me and friends (very excited to show you some time). Aaaaand of course we were exhausted but we still had to go swimming. It was really fun and I´m glad we went...but yes, now we are really really exhausted, so we enjoy just sitting here on the sofa and watching TV.

And just to say, if you thought the time of owls is over with the end of autumn...beg you pardon, you are wrong. I found so many of them, so I had to show you.
Wish you a nice evening and a beautiful night. xoxo



Little candlelight glasses from Nanu Nana and a totally adorable
owl cookie jar in white from Butlers.

Owls are booming in Nanu Nana. Here you have
cute snow globes and candles.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen