Mittwoch, 19. November 2014

A few new things I think about getting

Yes, there are new things at primark that are again so amazing, that I wanted to show them to you. So here we go, maybe you like some of them too. I´m gonna watch Maleficent and The world´s end now. So...Roger and out. xoxo

Who wants to be Superman or Batman?
I defenitely would like to try, you know with this nice shirts it
would be a nice "Undercover" start.

Any Frozen fans here? I love Olaf! And hugs!
So here you go with these cute shirts for big ones.

Do you also have dry lips during the wintertime? I sure do.
So I found these lipbalms for you. A vanilla scented with the little
Fox, a strawberry (if I remember it right) scented one in blood style
and finally a Peppermint one in candy style.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen