Sonntag, 9. November 2014

Casual day

Hey guys! Well, it is sunday, so sleep as long as you want to, start the day with a breakfast that makes you happy. Do something that makes you smile and enjoy the day in any way you like. You know, sunday was invented to for us to relax, enjoy and be happy...well kind of. Anyway, wish you a wonderful day, a nice evening and a delightful night with beautiful dreams. xoxo


Okay one thing for sure, your day will start
great with the right breakfast of your choice!

I found this cool owl shirt at primark.
Not sure, if I should get it as a present for a
friend, but I want a pillow like this.

And of course I had some time left to draw something.
The girl actually doesn´t look the way I wanted, but she looks
so innocent that I find the quote next to her quite awsome.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen