Dienstag, 4. November 2014

Another day in Innsbruck

Well guys, today was kind of wierd. I can hardly tell why, but now I´m sitting here, writing this post for you and just feel strange somehow. Worked on my essay, cooked yummy lunch and chatted with friends. Then I went swimming and met a friend in the city. I luckily found an old present card, left over from my birthday, so I bought the Ironman trilogy today, wanted that for quite a long time now and I finally found it for only 15 euros. Yey! Well and as I was walking through the city I made some photos for you. And I think it´s clear that these dogs will make you smile too. So wish you a nice evening. See ya tomorrow. xoxo




A beautiful autumn view of the river Inn

Those are just the most funniest dogs I´ve seen for a long time.

The Triumph Arch in Innsbruck. Night view of course.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen