Freitag, 28. November 2014

November is coming to an end (+movies)

So after a very long day I have something special for you guys. I thought, now that November is coming to an end, we need to wave goodbye somehow. And well, who doesn´t love movie nights?! So get some popcorn, coke and marshmallows, cause I present to you my "almost december movie list".


We start of "Mary Poppins" and the new movie they pulled up from Disney history called "Saving Mr.Banks". "Walter Mitty", "Paul", "The Monuments Men", "Despicable Me" and end with "How to Train your Dragon" and what I find very Fitting. "Die hard"

Hope you have fun! Xoxo

Just broken streetlight I passed by.

To be honest with you, I only know the Trailer of Mr. Banks, but
I love Mary Poppins, so I can´t wait to watch this movie. I bet
it´s adorable. And Walter Mitty simply recovered my faith in
humanity again. Watch and enjoy them.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh mary poppins is great^^ you have to watch it *-*~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Not just great, more like a childhood Memory wrapped up in a movie XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah you're right XD
      It's supercallifragilisticexpialigeticXD

      Löschen