Sonntag, 16. November 2014

Favorite places + november movies

I don´t know what to write for you today so I thought to give you my November favorite moooooovies in the hope, that you find some of them good, nice of even funny. So here we go:

First of all I´m again watching a lot of Disney movies lately (new and classic).
Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Marry Poppins, Pinocchio, Lilo and Stitch, Despicable Me, Merida, Atlantis, and so on. If I had Sleeping Beauty, Lionking, Snowwhite and the Beauty and the Beast I would defenitely watch those to.

For a bit less flowery ones I got following.
Snowwhite and the Huntsman, Hänsel and Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Beauty and the Beast (new one), Beastly, Beautiful Creatures etc. you know basically the new fairytale like movies they brought out.



Oberbergersee, Tyrol

A habour in Kroatia on our way to Medulin.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen