Freitag, 14. November 2014

Sketches

Well guys, november is moving on quickly and everywhere you go there are already christmas decor, songs and so on. I know it´s quite childish but I got dragged away by all this early Christmas Spirit. And you know what, it´s not that bad. This wonderful time of the year flows so fast and before we even recognize the time of lights, ginger bread and  Christmas carols is over again. So why not waking our Christmas Spirits earlier this year?
I planned to give you a list of pre-Christmas-time-movies (mostly renewed fairytales, because I didn´t want to give you only Disney movies) and as soon as Dezember Begins we go crazy for Cookies, hot chocolate and so on.
Today I just have a few sketches for you. I mostly draw when I need my head to shut down. So if some of you have similar problems, try it. For me it is a big help. So enoy your evening.

My own Little sketch
of Fish, the boxtroll.

Was thinking about a kind of logo for my blog.
I made these two sketches for starters.

Not sure why, but I saw the sun shining through the windows
today and found that just amazingly beautiful.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen