Freitag, 7. November 2014

Accessorize

Hey guys! We got lucky around here, the snow turned into heavy rain. It is less cold now, but sadly a lot of villages have been partly flooded. Especially near by the river Gail and Drau. I said lucky, because my family had no problems, but I hope others will recover soon. I didn´t do much today, just worked  on my presentation about the tattoos of the iceman Ötzi. And of course we went to get fooood. No matter, I still wanted to show you some cute things of last week, so you have something to smile. I took a look at the Accessorize store and they have an adorable November collection...Still not sure if I should get one or the other goodie. Maybe I´ll try to make some DIY projects for you, so we all could have fun...that´s a nice idea. Gonna do that. So enjoy your further evening. xoxo

Cute handwarmers for your purse or jacket during the cold months
that are coming up. A colourful owl and a adorable fox togehter, nice.

Handy notebooks with little forrest animals and of course foxes!
Mixed up with nice colours and next matching to it tissues.

These cute owl nailfails are actually from Primark, but
Accessorize has similar once, also in London style & Co.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen