Montag, 17. November 2014

Disney for the win (clothes and so)

Oh guys I found something for you. As you might have noticed I am totally into Disney the last few days, but I´ll show you why. It´s not only the movies and the good feeling I have, when thinking of Disneyland, but I also found an awsom website that make me save money again. So I hope you enjoy it and find some things for yourself. See ya: xoxo

 http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Homepage.jsp

Disney shirts from Primark. I found this awsome one with the
Disney villians and the one with the "almost kiss" from the Little
mermaid. I´m really thinking about getting the villian one.

Also in other stores you might find Disney items once in a while.
Here we have a Little bag für Girls at H&M with Bambi and These
nice bows with Mikey Mouse, and I just found this superman bow great.
Matching to this I also found a Daisy Duck Comic style bag at Primark.

And I had to show you this onesie (that´s
what these overalls are called, I finally
know) It´s made of fleece and has the face of
our little friend from Monster Inc.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Do you know cupcake cult?^^
    They had some spooky disney shirts. Really bloody and horrific ^^"
    If I could choose I would take this onesie.^^

    AntwortenLöschen