Montag, 3. November 2014

Alpenzoo

Hey guys! I hope you had a wonderful Halloween and weekend. I´m sitting in university again, back into everyday-life. Well, we´ll get through this. We had a big family dinner at all-saints-eve and we went to the Alpenzoo at the weekend. I really like that, it´s a nice zoo, you can sit in the sun, watch bears, wolfs and moose, you can pet sheeps and goats, feed them and go with your small monsters to the playground. Of course you can also eat and drink there. Food! Today will be quite long for me again, because I come home a bit late. But I wanted to show you some pictures from the zoo, maybe you like them too. Wish you a nice, wonderful day. xoxo
The big aquarium, fills one wall and I love just to sit and watch

This wildcat didn´t care at all that everyone
took a photo of her butt, still sat there in the sun.

After a quite stressy but good day
we were given this nice sunset.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen