Mittwoch, 5. November 2014

5th of November


Remember, remember,
the Fifth of November,
the gunpowder treason and plot…
I know of no reason
why the gunpowder treason
should ever be forgot…

I´m sure you guys know what I am talking about, right? Yes, V for Vendetta. Have to admit this is one of my favorite movies. Not only the story with historical background is what got me into it, but also V himself. Increadibly good actor, awsome fighting scenes, message included. The relations to things that already happened and what might happen again, are in more than one scene breathtaking. And I think still today we can totally relate to it with everything that´s going on right now in the world. Well I´m a movie freak and honestly addicted. Maybe I´ll post you my favorite ones another time. And I´ve decided to give you more music and movie lists, especially around the christmas time. You sure know the feeling, when you are looking for goodies to spice up your christmas spirit, and hey if I can help, I defenitely will. But today I wanted to share my 5th November enthusiasm with you. Cause you know...ideas are bulletproof. So wish you a nice day! xoxo
Movieposter, found that on Pinterest.

Evey and V kissing...a very nice scene
as I think. Also found this on Pinterest.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen