Sonntag, 2. November 2014

Nice day in Innsbruck

I had a quite nice day in Innsbruck today. Went swimming and found these love-locks on a bridge, maybe some of you know these...I think I´m gonna try this with my love too. You know, people do this very often in Paris. They get themselves a lock and hang them onto a bridge before they throw the key into the river Seine. The meanings can be very different. You can hold a love for enternity or lock away a secret and even a special wish. For me this idea is really beautiful. So if you wish for something very bad or if you are just endlessly thankful for something...just try it. You might like  it too.




Love-locks on a bridge in Innsbruck over
the river Inn.

This is where I go swimming regularly.
Städtisches Hallenbad in Innsbruck.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen