Mittwoch, 26. August 2015

What a wonderful day!!!

Oh guys, we celebrated birthday today and it was really great! We had lots of fun and a warm sunny weather. In the morning I had my BF longer than usual, because school started later, then I spent my time with Internet, reading and knitting and in the afternoon I picked him up again, we went a bit Shopping (even though I didn´t buy anything) and for dinner we enjoyed some chinese food. Back at home we now finished the second season of Teen Wolf. I so love this series! Now we go to bed. So sleep tight and have nice dreams. Feel hugged. XOXO




Our breakfast <3 A selfmade chocolate cookie cheesecake (birthdaycake). So delicious!!!
The recipe is out of a magazine, tell me if you like to know.
Could make a post full of good recipes for you, if you want.
Three of my new things.
A new sketchbook from the store "Idee" here in Bielefeld.
A leather armor from a friend (Larparmor).
A goth dress from the Underground Factory. (Love it)
We also took some time to just sit around at this nice well in the
middle of the city.
Surrounded by trees, sun and some green spaces. So calm and nice.
Look my outfit for today. Thought a bit extravagant would be fun.
The Shirt is from Camden Lock Market in London.
The striped shorts are second hand and my knitted jacket is from C&A.
Couldn´t resist to wear my black high "witch" shoes from H&M.
Here we are waiting for the bus after dinner to get home.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen