Samstag, 22. August 2015

ModCloth website (clothes and more awsome things)

Oh guys, I just found a website I am really fond of. On www.modcloth.com you can get clothes, shoes, accessories, different things for you home and even some gadgets that would be great as gifts. So it is not only for fashion fans. As you know I am stuck in an autumn mood and I found several nice things I wanted to share with you and hope that you also like some of them. What do you think? Any similar sites you found or like to share? Let me know in the comments. Wish you a nice day and a relaxing evening. Feel hugged. XOXO
Already on the first view I found fashion combinations like this. Have to say,that Ireally like that.
Oh I am looking for highknee or overknee socks like this. So cute!


Really like  this dress, the colour, studs and cut.
Okay I really want to  have a knitted cardigan/jacket like this!
Look at these cuties! Those a ballarinas I would actually wear.
Gosh...need a sweater like this!
Those are paper clips and they are just adorable!
Looking for autumn mugs like I do? Here you are.
Guess I´m gonna try to make this myself.
Oh this is a DIY set to stamp your own jewelery. Want want want!
Goonna save money to get me one, because this is just great!
Well of cause I had to share such awsome bags with you.
Darth Vader bag.
Storm trooper bag.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen