Sonntag, 30. August 2015

Conventmarket in Dalheim (Germany)

Hey guys! Our weekend was really sunny and nice. Even though we didn´t get out of the house much. Going for a walk and to friends or getting food from the supermarket...yes, that´s about it. Anyway today we drove to a market of a convent in Dalheim, Germany. The area was so beautiful and the people really nice. The market itself was not that impressive for me, but it was in simple, warm, open and still really fun. I am glad we went there! So we had a wonderful sunday afternoon that I would like to share with you. So here we go, hope you like the impressions I took for you. Enjoy and feel hugged. xoxo


Oh I was so impressed by the little lake they had there on their property.
Aren´t those mugs pretty? My BF´s mom gt herself one.
Not sure why but I am so proud of this shot...
The entrance of the convent and a part of the market.
So there was this one stand where they sold some tote bags and this was the cutest one, but I´d like to DIY.
Gosh wouldn´t those be pretty for a wonderland garden?!
Of cause we enjoyed a piece of cake.
This so looked like a fairy entrance.
And luckily we had some coke on our way home.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen